Advanced PGDBA Program Specialization
The textile administration is a one-year postgraduate program or a two year MBA degree program. The course instructs about business aptitudes expected to oversee clothing and material enterprises far and wide. ... The understudies likewise find out about texture assembling and outlining separated from generation control and showcasing methodology.
- The Textile Company
- Debenham Mill
- Radbourne Mill - The coming of the automatic looms
- Management under change
- Changing Tasks for Operations
- Selection and training for Innovation
- Implications for management
- Social science concepts and theories
- Layout of Debenham Mill
- General Organization of Debenham Mill
- Formal Management organization
- Efficiency and quality of production
- Total production of cloth in the automatic section
- Turnover of warps and loom downtime in the automatic section
- Weekly loom efficiency
- Total number of looms per operative
Check your PGDBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about pgdba-textile-management skills?
Take our pgdba-textile-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time pgdba-textile-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.