Advanced PGDBA Program Specialization
Logistics administration is an inventory network administration segment that is utilized to meet client requests through the arranging, control, and execution of the successful development and capacity of related data, merchandise and enterprises from beginning to goal.
OVERVIEW OF LOGISTICS.
1. Logistics and the Supply Chain. Appendix: Logistics Professional Organizations.
2. The Supply-Chain Concept.
3. Logistics and Information Technology.
ELEMENTS OF LOGISTICS SYSTEMS.
4. Order Management and Customer Service.
5. Protective Packaging and Materials Handling.
6. The Domestic Transportation System.
7. Industrial Transportation Management.
8. Distribution Center, Warehouse, and Plant Location.
9. Inventory Management.
10. Warehousing Management.
11. Supply Management.
12. International Logistics.
ANALYZING, DESIGNING, AND IMPLEMENTING A LOGISTICS SYSTEM.
13. Logistics Systems Controls.
14. Logistics Systems: Analysis, Design, and Integration.
Check your PGDBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about pgdba-logistics-management skills?
Take our pgdba-logistics-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time pgdba-logistics-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.