Advanced PGDBA Program Specialization
Communication Management is the orderly arranging, executing, observing, and modification of the considerable number of channels of correspondence inside an association, and between associations; it additionally incorporates the association and spread of new correspondence orders associated with an association, system, or correspondences innovation. Parts of correspondences administration incorporate creating corporate correspondence methodologies, planning interior and outside interchanges mandates, and dealing with the stream of data, including on the web correspondence.
I. BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FOUNDATIONS.
1. Understanding Business Communication in Today’s Workplace.
2. Communicating in Teams and Mastering Listening and Nonverbal
II. THE THREE-STEP WRITING PROCESS.
3. Planning Business Messages.
4. Writing Business Messages.
5. Completing Business Messages.
III. BRIEF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE.
6. Working with Letters, Memos, e-Mail, and Instant Messages.
7. Writing Routine Messages.
8. Writing Bad-News Messages.
9. Writing Persuasive Messages.
IV. LONGER BUSINESS MESSAGES.
10. Understanding and Planning Business Reports and Proposals.
11. Composing and Completing Business Reports and Proposals.
12. Preparing and Giving Oral Business Presentations.
V. EMPLOYMENT MESSAGES.
13. Searching for Employment and Preparing Employment Messages.
14. Interviewing for Employment and Following Up.
Appendix A: Format and Layout of Business Documents.
Appendix B: Documentation of Report Sources.
Appendix C: Correction Symbols.
Check your PGDBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about pgdba-communication-management skills?
Take our pgdba-communication-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time pgdba-communication-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.