Advanced PGDBA Program Specialization
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is the contracting of a particular business undertaking, for example, finance, (HR) or bookkeeping, to an outsider specialist co-op.
· Prime and Execute Organizational Measures
· Supporting Methods and IT Tools
· Live Start of the Standard Software
· Optimizing Business Processes in the live Phase
· Comprehensive Model of Business Oriented Implementation
· Aggregating the Implementation Process Model
· Fulfilling the Requirements for the Implementations
· Defining the scope of the standard software deployment
· Determining the implementation strategy
· Standard Software Based BPO Concept
· Material Flow Related Supplement of the BPO Concept
· Detailing the BPO Concept on the Transactional Level
· Detailing the BPO concept on the screen level
· Defining the Migration Plan
Check your PGDBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about pgdba-bpo-management skills?
Take our pgdba-bpo-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time pgdba-bpo-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.