Diploma Program in Electronics & Communications Engineering
Engineering Program at NIMS for professionals, entrepreneurs & job seekers.
Diploma Program in Electronics & Communications Engineering - Program Overview
Electronic engineers have been at the cutting edge of building the new information-based economy for the 21st century. Electronics Engineers can find employment both in private sector and public sector units like:-
- All India Radio,
- Post and Telegraph Department;
- National Physical Laboratory,
- Development Centers in various States etc. dealing in manufacture, sales and services of electronics consumer goods and appliances
- Indian Telephone Industries,
- National Physical Laboratories,
- Civil Aviation Department;
- Coordination Department,
- Bharat Electronics Limited,
Diploma Program in Electronics & Communications Engineering - Fee Structure
Course Fees is INR 52,500 (include exam fees)
Career Prospects of Diploma Program in Electronics & Communications Engineering
The job opportunities for electronics engineers are now better than ever. Electronics engineers work in the design, development and production of new technological systems, including work on computer networks, signal processing, telecommunications, wireless systems, integrated circuit design, optoelectronic systems and software development.
Studying electronics and communication engineering is the dream of every second aspirant due to a number of reasons – growth, job opportunities, salary range and continuous industry growth.Electronic engineers can discover a vocation in Consumer gadgets fabricating association, Telecommunication and IT businesses, Health mind hardware fabricating, Mobile communication(2G,3G,4G), Internet advances, Power Electronics, and different ventures like steel, oil and substance industry, coordinating control and testing creation process.
- Higher Secondary Passing Certificate ( Self-attested )
- 3 Passport sized photos
- One govt. issued photo identity proof (Self-attested )
- One address proof (Self-attested )