Diploma Program in Civil Engineering
Engineering Program at NIMS for professionals, entrepreneurs & job seekers.
Diploma Program in Civil Engineering - Program Overview
Civil Engineering Program provides the infrastructure for essential services (transport systems, water supply and drainage systems, ports and harbors) and in countries where infrastructure is already in place, the emphasis is on how best to upgrade and manage existing assets in a sustainable manner such that the environment is both protected and enhanced.
Diploma Program in Civil Engineering - Fee Structure
Course Fees is INR 52,500 (include exam fees)
Career Prospects of Diploma Program in Civil Engineering
Your career opportunities include working in the following areas:
- Government instrumentalities (including local government)
- Civil and Building construction
- Petrochemical complexes
- Consulting and management arms of large financial and accounting firms
- Private consulting
- Mining resource development
- Transportation and urban development
You can be active in more than one field; are able to change from investigation and design to consulting, from construction engineering to design, from design to administration and management.
Civil Engineering Program is an increasingly challenging and demanding and with NIMS Civil Engineering Courses Program, you can be sure of a rewarding career in the industry.Register Now
- Higher Secondary Passing Certificate ( Self attested )
- 3 Passport sized photos
- One govt. issued photo identity proof (Self attested )
- One address proof (Self attested )