Advanced DBA Program Specialization
Rural Management is the investigation of arranging, sorting out, coordinating, and controlling of co-agents, agribusiness and unified fields. It blends the learning of administration studiesand applying it in the country setting. A large portion of the courses are planned such that the ideas instructed in the class is connected in the genuine through preparing in the rustic ranges through contextual analyses and communication with the country individuals
- Rural Market Environment
- Rural Demand and Rural Market Index
- Problems in Rural Marketing
- Marketing of Agricultural Inputs
- Marketing of Consumables and Durables
- Marketing of Agricultural Produce, Rural and Cottage Industry Products
- Role of Financial Institutions in Rural Marketing
- Role of Cooperative Institutions in Rural Marketing
- Rural Marketing Strategies
Check your DBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about dba-rural-management skills?
Take our dba-rural-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time dba-rural-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.