Advanced DBA Program Specialization
Hospitality management is the part of the service industry that brings more placements, and money than any other. Managers in the hospitality industry are trained in business, human resources and customer service. There are required to coordinate staff members and give guests an excellent experience.
3. The Hotel Business: Development and Classification.
4. Hotels and Rooms Division Operation.
5. Hotel Operations: Food and Beverage Division.
6. 6. The Culinary Arts and Restaurant Business: Development and Classification.
7. Restaurant Operations.
8. Managed Services.
10. Recreations and Leisure.
11. The Gaming Entertainment Industry.
12. Meetings, Conventions, and Expositions.
13. Marketing, Human Resources, and Culture.
14. Leadership and Management.
17. Communication and Decision Making.
Check your DBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about dba-hospitality-management skills?
Take our dba-hospitality-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time dba-hospitality-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.