Advanced DBA Program Specialization
By and large, bank administration alludes to the way toward dealing with the Banks statutory movement. Bank administration is described by the particular protest of administration - budgetary relations associated with saving money exercises and different relations, additionally associated with execution of
administration works in managing an account.
- The changing environment of Banks
- The role of banks
- The environmental impacts on banking
- Driving forces to take action
- Actions taken by bank
- The role of governments in sustainable banking
- The dynamic and changing role of banks
- The Environmental Policies of banks
- Sustainable banking at UBS
- Investment banking: environment demands a long-term perspective
- Environment risk management processes in investment banking
- Environmental opportunities in asset management
- Efficient use of resources leads to economic and environmental benefits
- The screening and evaluation process
- Broad diversification by sector and country generates attractive results
- Future trends in banking
- A green package to promote environmental management systems
- Future developments
- Sustainable banking and the ASN Bank
- Assessing the sustainability of bank service channels: the case of The Co operative Bank
- Ecological and social impacts of service channels
Check your DBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about dba-banking-management skills?
Take our dba-banking-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time dba-banking-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.