Advanced BBA Program Specialization
Portfolio administration is the craftsmanship and investigation of settling on choices about speculation blend and approach, coordinating ventures to goals, resource designation for people and organizations, and adjusting hazard against execution.
1. Introduction To Portfolio Management
2. Time Value Of Money
3. Stock Exchange
4. Fundamental Analysis
5. Economy, Industry And Firm
6. Technical Analysis And Charting
7. Modern Portfolio Theory
8. Bond Valuation
9. Asset Allocation And Portfolio Design
10. Taxes And Investment
11. Evaluation Of Portfolio Performance
13. Present Value Of Annuities And Perpetuities
14. Present Value Of Growing Annuities And Perpetuities
15. Present And Future Value Tables
16. A Select Set Of Financial Ratios
17. The Basic Statistical Concepts
18. Expected Return And Variance Of A Portfolio With
19. Several Assets
20. The Non-Diversifiable Risk Of A Portfolio
21. Capital And Security Market Lines
22. Security Risk Decomposition
Check your BBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about bba-portfolio-management skills?
Take our bba-portfolio-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time bba-portfolio-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.