Advanced BBA Program Specialization
Consumer behaviour is the investigation of how singular clients, gatherings or associations select, purchase, utilize, and arrange thoughts, products, and administrations to fulfill their requirements and needs. It alludes to the activities of the buyers in the commercial center and the hidden thought processes in those activities.
Part I: Introduction to Consumer Behavior
• Consumer Behavior and Consumer Research
• How Consumer Analysis Affects Strategy
Part II: Consumer Decision-Making
• The Consumer Decision Process
• Pre-Purchase Processes: Need Recognition, Search and Evaluation Purchase
• Post-Purchase Processes: Consumption and Evaluation
Part III: Individual Determinants of Consumer Behavior
• Demographics, Psychographics and Personality
• Consumer Motivation
• Consumer Knowledge
• Consumer Intentions, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Feelings
Part IV: Environmental Influences on Consumer Behavior
• Culture, Ethnicity, and Social Class
• Family and Household Influences
• Group and Personal Influence
Part V: Influencing Consumer Behavior
• Making Contact
• Shaping Consumers Opinions
• Helping Consumer to Remember
• Case 1: Pick ‘n’ pay
• Case 2: International
• Case 3: Amazon.com
• Case 4: Avon
• Case 5: The Duck Company
• Case 6: National Pork Producers Council
Check your BBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about bba-consumer-behaviour skills?
Take our bba-consumer-behaviour course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time bba-consumer-behaviour skills through our advanced technology based platform.