Advanced BBA Program Specialization
A cooperative ("coop") or co-operative ("co-op") is shaped when a gathering of individuals meet up and wilfully organize for their common social, financial, and social intrigue. The agreeable development began in India to unravel the issues of rustic credit in its towns fundamentally.
• Integrated Management of Enterprise Networks
• Computer Supported Cooperative Works
• Cooperative Management Methodology
• Cooperative Management Analysis
• Design & Implementation of Cooperative Management System
Check your BBA Program skills at NIMS?
How much do you know about bba-co-operative-management skills?
Take our bba-co-operative-management course demo and enhance your skills against your professional competition.
Check your real time bba-co-operative-management skills through our advanced technology based platform.